United States of America
I'm a self-taught product designer located in San Francisco. I'm currently the sole designer at a small-ish legal tech startup, InCloudCounsel, and previously designed a chatbot platform at the Wells Fargo Innovation Group. Before that, I worked on an ecommerce platform at a medium-size startup, Skava, plus custom projects for clients like Apple.
What I can help with:
• Transitioning into UX or product design with no design degree
• Improving your portfolio
• A strategy for improving your skills (which ones, when, and how)
• Understanding what "collaborating with product and engineering" actually means
• Choosing the kind of company to work for
Other stuff about me:
• On the side: I have a passion for work with a mission. I've done a full website redesign as a volunteer with Tech for Campaigns, a non-profit. I've also worked on several political campaigns' websites and ads projects. Last year, I worked with an early-stage startup in government procurement on ideation and prototyping.
• Design interests: Design systems, the future of design tools, career paths
Feel free to get in touch to see if we might be a good fit! If you have clear goals and questions, great – let me know. If not, I'll ask you a bunch of questions so we can figure it out together.
$40 per monthPut on Watchlist
Pay with Credit Card
Average Response Time
Usually responds within a few days
We will send you a quick email if Robyn has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!