Like what you see so far? Sign up for a free account and get access to filters and all mentors.
I have 15+ years of experience leading and delivering high-quality products to market at aggressive schedules. I also have 15+ years of online marketing (email, paid media, influencer and social).
Few highlights of my background:
• Platforms I’ve lead and taken live: Facebook Ads marketing, email marketing SaaS, online dating service, and online casual gaming
• One of my previous companies was part of Y Combinator
• I am experienced working in Agile environments with fast MVP rollouts & data-driven decision making
• I’ve worked with and lead cross-functional teams in USA and India
• I also have extensive knowledge in the following marketing channels: email, content, social and paid marketing
• Currently, I mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and founder at SJSU
Esat is the COO of the venture-backed U.S. startup Duelit. He specializes in Product Management, Growth and Marketing, but has also extensive knowledge of starting a company, running a startup, entrepreneurship, working remotely and building a remote team. Esat comes from a technical background, and after starting 3 companies realized he is more skilled on the business side, and therefore mentoring in this field. Tools that Esat recommends for entrepreneurs and businesses can be found in this post: www.tinyutility.com/tools-we-recommend
Sven L. Franzen is marketing expert, full-blooded entrepreneur, jurist, lecturer, volunteer at the Junior Chamber and student of law at the Goethe University in Frankfurt. In 2005 he founded, aged 16, his first company, where legal barriers were quickly overcome and the court gave him the “green light” for the TIGER MARKETING Group GmbH.
He was thus Germany’s youngest entrepreneurs. His exotic status and innovative work results brought him rapidly to Success: From the student he became a business man, today his company is one of the leading marketing agencies in Germany, Europe. BMW and Accor hotels are among its customers, amongst others. The press excitedly reported about the entrepreneur and the encouragement for those who want to start their entrepreneurial ambitions.
In 2006 he was awarded the “Hessen Best” Award, in 2010 The “Germany milestone” Award, in 2014 the “Merit” Award from JCI Stuttgart, 2015 the “golden Junior Pin” of JCI Germany and 2016 as “German Example Entrepreneur”.