One of the youngest professionals to be named to Silicon Valley Business Journal’s “Top 40 under 40” list and most recently selected by Profiles in Diversity Journal as a Woman Worth Watching.
I am a systems-level strategist and data-driven operator with an award-winning track record in customer-facing roles, in both sales and post sales.
I strive to be an empathetic and inspirational leader- focused on continuous learning and improvement with my team, processes, and the customer experience.
Inclusion, innovation and entrepreneurship are my passions. My efforts to support the global tech ecosystem include:
- Serving as an advisor to the Vietnamese government on issues and policy related to innovation, entrepreneurship, and ecosystem development
- Mentor to startups with diverse founders around the world
- Judging pitch competitions
- Lectures, Panels, Talks (including Draper University, Venture Summit West, and The 2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit)
- Leadership roles with organizations mobilizing the tech community towards inclusion: StartUpRising, Girls In Tech, and Vietnamese Women in Tech
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Regular calls, per agreement
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Lucy has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!