Throughout more than 10 years in tech, I've built, launched, and grown several software-heavy products, co-founded a successful company. Next to that, I've been part of large and small technical teams, working on quickly growing, globally available products with millions of users, such as Gett and DAZN.
Currently, I’m working as a senior software engineer at DAZN, and holding the role of a partner at a software engineering company that helps startups and grown businesses to scale up their software engineering teams.
All that happened to me in my career, along with a wonderful chance to learn from knowledgeable and skillful people, helped me to accumulate substantial experience, and I’d love to share it all with you to support you in building and growing your own company and products, or in growing as a professional in software engineering and tech in general.
Here’s what I can help you with if you’re an entrepreneur:
- deciding on a technology stack for your future product
- planning MVPs and technical/product roadmaps, validating ideas
discussing your technical strategy, if you need one and how could it look like
- building and dealing with technical teams, software engineering processes, and various working setups
- just being frustrated by all the weight and responsibility and needing someone to listen to you – I know your struggle! :)
And if you’re in search of the right career path in tech, ask me anything about:
- deciding on what is the right path/discipline for you
- setting goals and planning their achievement
- planning your career path as an engineer and tech professional
- applying to software engineering positions and passing different types of interviews
$240/month2 spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Regular calls, per agreement
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Mike has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!