For the past 6 years I've been leading design on YouTube's Visioning Team. I work with product teams across YouTube to identify human-centered product opportunities and help them articulate a clear product vision.
I'm passionate about helping the next wave of designers think more strategically and have impact within their organization. I focus on helping mentees land jobs, get more traction in their current roles, and grow their design toolkits.
As your mentor, I can help you:
- Prepare you for interviews (eg. prep-questions, white boarding exercises) and review your portfolio / resume to help showcase your work
- Provide guidance as you go through your job search and onboard into a new role
- Develop a long-term career roadmap
- Provide guidance and techniques on how to create lasting impact at large tech companies
- Improve your sketching and visual communication toolset
When not working or mentoring, you can find me restoring my historic 1913 home in San Francisco or biking in the hills of Marin.
Don't hesitate to reach out, I'm always available and happy to chat!
$180/month1 spot left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 2 calls per month
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Yaakov has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!