Book "CV Feedback" with Carlotta Tatti
Carlotta TattiExpert iOS Developer at Freelancer
I will provide you with actionable feedback for your CV that you can implement right away (during and after the session).
There is a lot that goes into a CV review, but ideally you should look at:
- Is the formatting clear and makes sense?
- Are all required sections filled (Education, Past Jobs, ...)?
- Is the candidate highlighting the right things?
- Is the candidate demonstrating job-readiness?
- Are there enough pointers that can improve a hiring manager's confidence (references, github, ...)?
These are all topics I will check and talk you through.About this Session
Having a good resumée on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers is always good to have.
In this session, a mentor with hiring experience will go over your CV and give you actionable points on how to improve it. You will be able to follow along and make these changes right away, hopefully leaving you with a top-notch CV at the end of the sessions.