Expert Consultation with Andrew
5.0 out of 5 stars
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working … Learn more
About this Session
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs.
If you don't know whether what you want to do is possible, book an expert session or reach out to the mentor directly!
I'm happy to provide in-depth, hands-on assistance with any work you have done, are currently doing, or plan to do, and provide actionable feedback. This session is a deeper, hands-on, and extended version of the "review" session (see my other "review" session if you are looking for a less in-depth discussion).
ML/data science project:
* For example, a Jupyter Notebook with code, experimentation, results, and write-ups
* I can review your project with respect to the code, methodology, clarity of presentation and write-up, etc.
* Readability, complexity, algorithms, data structures
* Also -- whether there are better alternative languages or packages to achieve your end goal
ML system design:
* Including data pipeline, modeling, and serving
Planning a project or study plan:
* I could help design plansfor a project or study session
If you'd like, we could also conduct an expert consultation session on your work if you are seeking even more input after this review.
Our pledge to your protection and satisfaction
If you don't hear from a mentor, it only takes one click to get your money back, report the mentor and cancel the booking.
Top rated mentor
We take quality seriously! All mentors are pre-vetted and continuously evaluated based on their ratings.
Whatever it takes, we try to find the easiest way to schedule a session between you and your mentor.
5 out of 5 stars