Hi there, I’m Claire 👋 I have 8+ years of experience in design and most recently worked at Google.
If you’re anything like me, you also had a “non-traditional” path into design. Over the years I've had the opportunity to work on products ranging from wearables and travel, to consumer shopping and enterprise cloud (and a whole lot more in between).
My approach to mentorship is one of support, enthusiasm, and constructive feedback. Above all, I am passionate about helping others succeed and giving back to the design community.
If you’re considering a career transition or are new to the design field, I can help you:
• Optimize your resume and cover letter for ATS recruitment scanning
• Build a portfolio and personal brand that stands out from the crowd
• Prepare you for onsite/virtual Interviewing
• Strategize how to pass take-home design challenges
• Effectively leverage LinkedIn for landing your dream job
• Leverage internal champions and mentors for support
Alternatively if you’re in the field but looking to uplevel your skills, I can help you:
• Sharpen your storytelling, presentation, and design advocacy skills
• Devise strategies to help unblock you from day-to-day job hurdles (time-• management, context switching, challenging stakeholders, etc)
• Prepare you for internal promotions and performance reviews
• Create short-term and long-term career goals
• Define and establish healthy boundaries at work
...and lots more!
Excited to help you take that next step in your career, whatever it might be!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 2 calls per month
Expect responses in 2 days
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Claire has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!