$120 / month
2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
👋 Hello, I work with Automation Anywhere as the Lead User Experience in Seattle.
I have led projects and teams working on enterprise & e-commerce (B2B and C2C) initiatives at Microsoft, Amazon, and T-Mobile in the past. I have a proven track record of assisting mentees both inside and outside of my firms in advancing their careers and obtaining UX employment, typically in big tech.
I am a passionate Product & User Experience professional who is a creative thinker with demonstrated ability to lead a project through all phases of UX & interactive development, while delivering a good customer experience. I come with in-depth knowledge in working with Product manager, stake holders to help create a product strategy & feature roadmap that moves closer to achieving vision. I have hands on experience in running Design Jam sessions, User Research, Usability Test, User Flows and translating them to Wireframes, Prototypes, Visual Design & HTML, CSS. I am always excited in creating and delivering great end-to-end user experiences and I take pride myself as I have transformed teams, as a UX evangelist, to embrace the UCD methodologies.
Our goal is to gain a deeper understanding of one another through collaborative effort. I absolutely believe that greater openness and transparency will lead to better results. I'll devise a strategy for you after our initial conversation.
I can assist you in the following ways as a mentor:
- Review your resume and portfolio
- Help developing your interview presentation and portfolio
- Support you with interview tactics
- Get ready for tasks like app reviews, whiteboard challenges, and interviews
- Provide guidance and insights to help you develop the desired skill set
- Create a personal growth plan and advance in your current position.
- Product Management
- Startup consulting
- Getting started with large tech companies
- Organize a transition into a UX career
- Breathwork & Mindfulness to manage stress & productivity
Our first meeting will be focused on getting to know each other and making sure we're a good fit. We will conclude each session with specific expectations and goals.
We will send you a quick email if Madhu has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!