I am a Senior Product Designer with more than 15 years of experience. I currently work full-time as a Senior Product Designer. I am also a UX/UI Instructor @ allWomen and a mentor @ UX Design Institute and @ Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF).
I have worked in many different business areas (energy, travel, secondhand market, healthcare) and in different types of companies - from a small UX boutique to scaleups.
Here are my top skills:
• Workshop facilitation (across disciplines)
• Research (usability testing, guerrilla testing, A/B testing, survey, problem statement)
• Ideation (brainstorming and co-creation)
• Customer journey and personas
• Information architecture, sketches, wireframes, interaction flows, prototyping
• Visual design, illustration, and iconography
• Motion graphics and video editing
I can give you great advice on:
• How to work within agile teams/scrum
• How to collaborate with the development team, Product Managers
• How to make your role relevant for the entire company
• Tips on how to search for a job
• Tips on how to present your work/portfolio
See you soon!
$120 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
We will send you a quick email if Susana has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!