I am a product leader with experience in building open- and multisided platforms. In the past, I launched and iterated successful platforms across different industries, from NGO's and Edutech to Consumer services. Talk to me about network effects, platform metrics, or governance!
Through my 4+ years of experience, I have run many successful product iterations with teams of different sizes and set-up, from remote teams or outsourced teams to sitting at the same desk as the engineers.
How I can add value to you is in the following areas:
- Breaking into Product Management
- How to nail the interview process
- How to run competitive analysis
- How to build your product roadmap
- How to set-up your product toolbox
- How to build your product analytics
- How to communicate effectively across all stakeholders
- How to scale your product team
... and everything else around product management from Associate / Junior PM to Senior PM roles
My love for teaching brought me to Mentor Cruise. I have experience in mentoring product managers, as well as speaking or running workshops about products or other soft- and hard skills. I love collaborating with engineers to design solutions for complex real-life problems. am skilled in building automatizations and workflows with minimum resources. In my free time, I love to cook, read, write, or tinker with new product ideas. I am on a journey to become a product expert to eventually launch my own startup that impacts people's lives.