I've been a full-stack software engineer for around 8 years now. As someone who is self-taught, I grinded my way into a junior developer role on my own, and many years later now I wear many hats as a scrum master, team lead, & senior engineer at a digital consultancy as someone who has a hand in architecture, project delivery, and hiring talent. Currently, I'm at Microsoft.
I am available to mentor:
- a fresh developer who wants to break into tech,
- a product owner or scrum master who needs advice on how to settle into their role,
- someone who'd like a no-frills economic take on how to manoeuvre the job market,
- someone ambitious who wants to move up in their career,
- an individual looking for work and just need some interview prep
I value pragmatic advice, a push for excellence, and hands-on collaboration. Looking forward to working with you!
$150/monthNo spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Regular calls, per agreement
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Sushil has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!