$120 / month
2 calls per month (60min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
Hello, I am Anjana Seevaratnam a Senior Engineering Leader, Technologist, and Technology Delivery Enthusiast. I am passionate in building high performing cross functional and cross cultural technology engineering teams focused on individual growth. With over 18 years of experience in the tech industry, I have cultivated skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this field.
With a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in computer science, plus technical certifications and project management professional certification, I have climbed the career ladder starting as a Developer and progressed to Senior Developer, Technical Lead, Engineering Manager, Senior Engineering Manager and Engineering Director. Currently, I am an Engineering Executive Director at AudienceView, a leading provider of solutions for the live events industry, overseeing the mid-market products’ technology strategic vision, scalable operations and delivery of multiple cross platform revenue increasing initiatives.
I help organizations define and deliver strategic technology vision focused on enterprise and digital transformations, and help Software Engineers accelerate their career and professional growth. I have been mentoring and coaching new grads, Engineers either kicking off their career or transitioning to engineering management for several years through work, and other volunteering networks. I am excited and looking forward to offer my mentoring services on MentorCruise, as I will be able to empower and help mentees to achieve their career and professional aspirations.
Following are some of the topics, but not limited to that I can help you with:
- Resume review both software engineer and engineering management
- Mock engineering management interviews
- Self-Appraisal review
- Preparing for the next level in your career, both technically and emotionally
- Confidence and conversational aspects to communicate in the professional hierarchy.
- Negotiating a promotion/raise
- Technical and management career navigation
- Effective technical leadership
- The handshake between giving and receiving feedback
- High Performing team qualities, setting team goals & metrics
- Team inclusiveness, mood & productivity
- Productive results with co-op/internship programs.
- Rehearsing technical presentations, know your audience, intensions and outcomes
- Dealing with imposter syndrome individually or a team member
- Being a woman in tech and how to navigate through the challenges.
You maybe a fresher just graduated and looking for candid advice on how/where to kick start your professional career or you may be a seasoned engineer looking to climb the career or professional ladder, which ever the case is, I would love to help you achieve your goals and empower you with confidence to navigate through them. If you are interested in working with me, let’s connect. I look forward to hearing from you.
We will send you a quick email if Anjana has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!