$140 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions with Jakub
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
👋 Hey there, I'm a software engineer and leader passionate about developing innovative solutions that address critical customer challenges. With nearly a decade of experience in diverse roles spanning the entire software development life cycle, I bring a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in delivering cutting-edge software solutions.
🚀 Throughout my career, I've donned various leadership hats, steering teams to success at esteemed companies like Superside and Zendesk. I led teams to optimize app performance and deliver a reliable product. I'm proud to say that I implemented impactful projects that had a positive impact on both the product and customers. Additionally, I honed my technical skills through internships at Facebook and Google.
MY WORKING STYLE
- In the first meeting, we establish goals using the SMART framework and discuss our expectations to determine if we are a good fit.
- Subsequent meetings are mainly led by the mentee, and we work together towards tangible goals and progress.
- I provide regular feedback and we reflect on action items and progress made.
MY EXPECTATIONS FROM A MENTEE
- Commitment to the mentorship program, preparation of discussion topics, and completion of action items to facilitate better preparation for meetings.
- Honest and transparent communication to ensure that we focus on the most important areas for the mentee.
- Willingness to share feedback, including any concerns, so that I can learn from them and provide the best guidance possible.
Let me help you achieve your career goals by sharing my experience and knowledge with you! 💻👨🏫
Reflections on software engineering careers
Are you ready to elevate your technical leadership skills to new heights? In this post, we will delve into the …
The first 90 days of a new job can be critical to your long-term success as a professional. During this …
Notify me when Jakub has new spots
We will send you a quick email if Jakub has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!