One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
- Built an agency from 3 ppl to 100 in 6 years. Strong focus on sales/marketing combo (growth).
• A serial entrepreneur building companies supported by Wayra (Telefonica Accelerator), Microsoft BizSpark, Pioneers Festival in Vienna, Pirate Summit, ZDF, RTL, Spiegel, N24, Computer Bild, Sueddeutsche Zeitung, Starting Up, Gurenderszene.de,
• Working with startups and companies published on INC, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes,
• Public Speaker: Munich Business School, Wayra, Reaktor Warsaw, N26 Growth Hacking Meetups,
• Top Quora Writer 2017 for IT Outsourcing, Web Development, Startups.
• Passionate R&D Engineer responsible for building passive safety systems for BMW Group (BMW, Mini, Rolls-Royce),
• Aircraft engines for MTU Aero Engines and Gas turbines for GE Energy.
In my free time, I play guitar, build side-projects, read about entrepreneurship, and travel.
We will send you a quick email if Matt has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!