👋 Hi! I’m Michelle, currently leading all things design + culture @ Curio.
I’ve been designing in tech for 10+ years, and have worked with hundreds of founders, product teams and leaders to set the bar for great design, product culture and innovation. I’m a passionate problem solver at heart and empower people through design with purpose.
• 10+ years exp. in product, UX and UI design, taking successful products to market
• Built + led high-performing design teams for early-stage, mid-market and scale-up companies
• 6+ years coaching product designers on personal and career growth
• Grown an extraordinary network of product managers, designers + tech leaders
• Track record in helping designers to excel in the field and progress in their career
I’ve helped designers break into awesome teams and worked with them to;
• Navigate a successful career in design & tech
• Acquire skills needed to grow or get promoted
• Overcome roadblocks and challenges
• Build a body of work for compelling portfolios
• Interview prep and whiteboard challenges
• Become effective in leadership roles
As your mentor, I will offer my experience to support and guide you on your journey. Let's connect!
$240 / month
Up to 3 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
Whether you’re a new manager or looking to develop leadership techniques, understanding yourself can greatly impact the success of your team, the organisation and on a personal level. You can leverage my expertise as a design leader ― I can cover many areas with you; …
We will send you a quick email if Michelle has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!