Quick Responder

Mohsen Hosseinpour

Investor & Software Engineer
Wanna get rich SLOWLY but SURELY? Contact me!
Sweden 5.0 (4 reviews) Active today Usually responds in a few hours
Play intro


$240 / month

Do you wanna invest for your future but don't know where to start? Let's talk it over

2 calls per month (60min/call)

Unlimited Q&A via chat

Expect responses in 24 hours or less

Hands-on support

Apply now
Lock in this price now!
Book now
View all sessions

7-day free trial

Cancel anytime


Unlocking Financial Freedom, One Step at a Time

Are you looking to break free from debt, create a solid budget, set achievable short and long-term goals, or embark on your investment journey? Wondering if your investment strategy is truly efficient? Reach out to me, and together, we'll explore the possibilities.

By day, I'm a dedicated software engineer, but my true passion lies in the world of finance and wealth building. Wealth, of course, means different things to different individuals, and my mission is to help you craft a plan that perfectly aligns with your unique aspirations.

As a self-made financial advisor, I've been guiding friends, family, and acquaintances towards a brighter financial future for years. My appetite for knowledge in the realms of investing and finance is insatiable, and I find immense joy in sharing that wisdom with others.

Numbers have always held a special place in my heart, and I've blended that fascination with my love for research. The result? "finding wonderful companies and buying them at fair prices"—a strategy that resonates with the 1%. But for the other 99%, I advocate a simpler approach: an automatic, "set it and forget it" system.

Allow me to assist you in creating your own pathway to wealth, one that suits your unique circumstances. Together, we can set you on a journey to financial prosperity.

Open to inquiries

You can message Mohsen to ask questions before booking their services

Get in touch

What mentees say



5 out of 5 stars

Lite Plan · 
3 months

I am very pleased with what I got out of my sessions with Mohsen. We hit every goal that I had in mind. On of my goals was finding a long term and sustainable investment plan. Mohsen helped me understand the dangers and advantages of different options, specially investment funds which I had no information about. Then we proceeded to setup the necessary tools and service in order to invest. Afterwards during an online session he demonstrated and explained different options in a hands on manner. From bank account options and how using each would affect tax to explaining multiple funds and suggesting options based on what I asked. Overall I think Mohsen is a knowledgeable person in investment and financial topics and he can help you reach your goals.



5 out of 5 stars

Lite Plan · 
1 month

Mohsen is a great mentor, his guidance was tailored to my goals and risk tolerance, making me feel confident from the start. He provided practical tips, recommended resources, and even specific suggestions. I'm immensely grateful for his support and highly recommend him to others starting their investment journey.



5 out of 5 stars

Lite Plan · 
1 month

I recently had the privilege of consulting with Mohsen on long-term financial investment strategies, and my experience has been nothing short of excellent. We’ve had two meetings thus far, and I am looking forward to continuing our discussions. Mohsen’s extensive knowledge in finance is evident from the outset. He approaches each session with a wealth of information, offering advice that is both practical and tailored to my unique needs and goals. His ability to explain complex financial concepts in a manner that is easy to understand has been particularly beneficial. I leave each meeting with clarity and a renewed sense of confidence in my financial future. Additionally, Mohsen is diligent and follows up on tasks, ensuring that no detail is overlooked and every aspect of the investment process is addressed. His professionalism, combined with his friendly demeanour, makes each consultation an enjoyable and productive experience. I highly recommend Mohsen to anyone seeking expert advice on financial investment for the long run. His expertise and dedication to his clients’ success are what make him stand out in the field.

Load more reviews

Similar mentors