$300 / month
4 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 3-4 days
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
This session is designed to help you optimize your LinkedIn profile for professional networking and career advancement. In this session, a mentor with expertise in online branding and career development will review your existing LinkedIn profile, provide feedback and guidance, and offer best practices for …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
I have more than thirteen years in tech, and more than half of those focused on product management. With experience in five different industries, across more than twenty countries (markets). Have led and worked with startups helping them to grow up to series C or even purchased, but also with big multinational companies where dynamics are more complex.
I have a technical background so I have always been between the business global strategy and the tactical-technical execution. So I have not only been leading tech and product, but I have also overseen strategy and organization.
As a mentor I can help you with:
- All things related to Product management ( strategy, analytics, go-to-market strategy, market fit, pricing, and Productized services and platforms).
- And cultivate a real product-led mindset for you and your company
- OKrs, from understanding them to defining them in your company scope and helping you cascade those in your organization
- Growth marketing and the best strategies to enable it aligned with your company vision and your product scope
- How to build a team and an organization despite if its on-site or remote
- I can also provide guidance for your product or company on selecting the best tech stack or architectural strategy.
As your mentor, I look forward to learning about your vision, and helping you plan and realize that vision.
Let’s connect and help you succeed.
5 out of 5 stars
Every year I set for myself the goal of learning a new technical skill. I don’t plan to become an …
Three quick concepts taken from system thinking to be easily applied in product, growth, or anything really.
We will send you a quick email if Yohnathan has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!