I am a Software Engineer specialized in AR/VR. I work as an R&D engineer at a US-based startup called AR Intentions incorporation. Apart from this, I mentor students and professionals globally as a part-time mentor at an ed-tech company called XRBootcamp headquartered in Berlin, Germany. I have also published tech articles related to AR/VR for top tech publications like AR/VR Journey Magazine & HackerNoon.
I have also worked as an ex Research Assistant at IIIT Hyderabad where I worked on a virtual reality research project alongside 3 senior researchers and our paper just got accepted into the EuroXR conference.
What can I offer you?
- Actionable advice to help you in your AR/VR journey
- Solutions to problems that you face while developing any AR/VR project
- Optimization tips to make your AR/VR projects that perform well
- Roadmap on how to stand out as an AR/VR developer
- Tips to create a solid portfolio that will help you make a career in AR/VR
- Guidance on the amount of time you should be investing to learn this skill
- Ways to improve the user experience of an existing AR/VR experience or project
My expertise lies in Unity 3D development and Augmented Reality Technology(ARCore, Vuforia, ARKit & ARFoundation), Technical Writing, and Android Development, mainly.
$180/monthNo spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 2 calls per month
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Rajat has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!