Hello 👋! My name is Andreea, I am a Product Designer at UiPath, designing user experiences in Studio, one of the most popular tools for automation.
Previously I designed several products, mainly on mobile, like sports training, shipment tracking, jobs hunting, or event apps for festivals. I am an advocate of Design Thinking methods, which I have studied at Aalborg University in Denmark and Leiden University in The Netherlands.
I have a passion for clean design and mobile applications, and I love working in Figma (previously Sketch & Adobe XD).
As your mentor, I can help you with:
- Getting ready for interviews
- Building your portfolio
- Rocking your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Learning the tools that you prefer
A little bit about me 👩🎨:
- I studied Computer Science so I might get a bit nerdy (though I don’t code anymore)
- I had a start-up to help children with learning difficulties (that won a bunch of competitions)
- I take singing and acting classes
- I speak Spanish - but I’m still in the process of learning
- I’m in love with specialty coffee
- I take different crafty or design-related courses in my city or on Domestika (brush lettering, ceramics, comics)
$180 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 3-4 days
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
We will send you a quick email if Andreea-Daniela has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!