👋 Hello, my name is Artem!
I have 10+ years of experience in software testing. Performing test management activities for many complex projects of different sizes, business domains, and development life cycles. Specializing in complex fields including forensic, virtualization, and cloud ones.
Advanced experience in implementing and optimizing test processes using different methodologies (STEP, TPI Next). Experience in developing and executing test strategies according to standards (IEEE 829, RUP).
For QA Engineer without experience Junior:
- Assistance in writing a CV and preparation for the interview.
- Assistance in drawing up an individual development plan.
- Help in the testing coordinate system to deal with the question "Where to go?", "What to do?", "Who should I ask?".
For QA Engineer Middle +:
- Help in building testing processes from scratch.
- Implementation of changes in current processes.
- Conducting an audit of current testing processes.
- Mentoring employees.
- Assistance with the entire cycle of recruiting employees (from drafting requirements for a vacancy, to interviews with feedback).
In our tester’s life, there are always many different aspects, tasks, movements, and thoughts. Some of these things are useful …
Our focus is to make quality software, and it is brain activity. We don't engage in physical activities like running …
We are going to talk about the feelings we have when something happens in QA life. Also, how it's impacting …
Notify me when Artem has new spots
We will send you a quick email if Artem has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!