One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
Coaching engineers to grow into management, senior management and influential positions.
I have over 18 years of experience building and managing technology, and have a wide variety of skills, knowledge, and expertise in the fields of Software Development and Architecture, Design Patterns and Clean Code, Automation, Financial Technology, Payments, Data Engineering and ETL, Business Intelligence, Information Security, Project Management, Human Computer Interaction and IT Administration.
During my career, I took on several roles. That of an engineering manager, technology leader, consultant, project manager, software engineer, systems administrator, business analyst, software architect, QA engineer, and more. As a result, I built the essential knowledge, expertise, and skills to manage, oversee and successfully deliver any complex or multi-disciplinary technology project.
A short summary about me:
- I hold a Master of Science degree in Information Systems Management.
- I have led the adoption of agile practices and processes on several engineering teams.
- I have successfully influenced the strategic product and technical progression of payment and financial solutions.
- I'm an expert in the fields of software development and project management.
- I’m an expert in Risk Management and the Balancing of work to be delivered incrementally.
- I love the field of Human Computer Interaction and continuously research it.
- I have successfully built and scaled software engineering teams from the ground up.
- I led the engineering design and architecture of core multi million dollar scalable software solutions.
- I led Engineering Teams managing the delivery of solutions generating multi million dollars in revenue.
- I provided coaching, mentorship and have helped boost peoples careers.
- I helped generate and manage long term strategic roadmaps for large organizations.
- I provided consulting to leading executives in leading organizations.
5 out of 5 stars
I reached out to Basil to help fuide me to a lead or principal software role. Basil has a wealth of experience in multiple tech stacks. He performed multiple technical interviews. We were able to update my resume to reflect my leadership experience. We created a game plan and were able to execute it successfully. I have received an offer and should receive at least one more shortly. It was a good experience and helped me take positive steps forward as opposed to continuing to spin my wheels.
We will send you a quick email if Basil has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!