Thanks for checking out my page!
My names Jason and I am a software product manager that specializes in product-led growth and marketplaces. Previously as an IT consultant, I would build mobile and web applications with just a person or business bringing the idea to me. I feel that there is so much to learn with product management, but many of the formal education channels do not share how to get into the field. This is where I can help.
Here are some tools I have extensive experience in and can get you started on how a product manager would leverage them:
- Product Management Technologies: Figma, Miro, Balsamiq
- BI Technologies: Tableau, MS Excel VBA & Mode
- Business Analysis / Project Management Technologies: Jira, MS Project, Primavera, & Asana
- Customer Success Technologies: Hubspot, Salesforce, Zapier, Intercom (custom bots), & Zendesk
- DevOps Technologies: AWS
- Marketing Operations Technologies: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Segment, & Mixpanel
Some areas I can share so that you fully understand the end-to-end experience of what a product manager could do:
- Product Management: Develop a product strategy, benchmark metrics, resource allocation and OKRs. For more mature products, I can focus on problem areas on the company level and perform problem framing and validation exercises.
- Product Development: Ideate, Define, Plan, Kickoff and Enhance features through research and team collaboration.
- Stakeholder Reporting: Be your product arm to eloquently present product performance and roadmap to stakeholders.
- Champion squad team framework for product development to solve for problem prioritization, end-to-end execution and cross-functional collaboration.
- Evangelize a product-led growth methodology to the product strategy of consumer, B2B or marketplace technology businesses.
$240 / month
Regular calls, per agreement
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
We will send you a quick email if Jason has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!