$240 / month
2 calls per month (45min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Do you have specific questions about product management or your career? Are you curious if mentorship with me will suit your needs? Perhaps there's another topic you'd like to talk about? Schedule a 30-minute call!
Do you have specific questions about your product or your career? Perhaps there's another topic you'd like to talk about? Schedule a 60-minute deep dive!
Across my 16+ years in product management at Google, Microsoft, and assorted venture-backed startups, I've had the privilege of receiving mentorship from luminaries including Paul Graham, Sam Altman, and Kai Fu Lee. I know not everyone gets these mentorship opportunities, so I am here to share my experience with a wider audience. Right now, I'm mentoring at a discount rate, to be affordable for people from all corners of the globe.
It's worth noting that my background as a Y Combinator-backed founder and as a PM teacher at General Assembly augments my depth of knowledge.
I can help you:
- Fine-tune your product presentation, whether it’s for potential investors, the board, or internal stakeholders
- Strategize your customer discovery process
- Define an efficient development, testing, and launch process, particularly with remote teams
- Improve collaboration with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, marketing, etc)
- Establish a product prioritization process
- Design your MVP and product plans
- Identify metrics and analytics tools for your product
- Brainstorm on career growth
- Strategize your application for Y Combinator
As your mentor, I’m here to support you via text, email, and video calls. Feel free to include any questions you have in your application. To ensure our mentorship is the right fit, you’ll get a 7-day free trial. Looking forward to the journey ahead!
5 out of 5 stars
The session with Tia was outstanding. Her thoughts are fresh and innovative, her responses were consistently honest, reflecting a wealth of experience that greatly impressed me. Her guidance not only enhanced my understanding but also provided practical insights that I can apply in various aspects of my personal and professional life. I highly recommend Tia for her expertise, mentorship, and the positive impact she brings.
5 out of 5 stars
We will send you a quick email if Tia has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!