Hi there! After 15 years as a communications progressional in the nonprofit sector serving the LGBTQ community, I transitioned into work with corporate retail and technology industries. Throughout my exciting career I have stayed grounded through mindfulness and lessons derived from Buddhism. As your mentor and coach, I will be here for you so that you are emboldened to create a plan to reach your career goals while remaining true to yourself and values, and cultivating the joy you deserve.
- Work with me to over come your fears and nail your public speaking opportunities.
- Work with me to prepare to blow away your interviewers.
- Work with me to transition smoothly from one type of career to another.
- Work with me to find the confidence to be your true, unique and authentic self in challenging work environments.
- Work with me to transform your life from uncertain and chaotic to a more clear and peaceful place.
- And so much more. Let's chat!
You do not have to be in the communications field to benefit from my mentoring services. Everyone needs practice interviewing, public speaking, preparing talking points, refining their resume, and finding confidence and focus. I look forward to hearing from you!
$120 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
We will send you a quick email if Mark has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!