One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
Anyone can reach their goals and better themselves, professionally and personally. Reality is that it is not that easy to do it in practice. Mentorship is a way to facilitate that so that you don't get stuck in the process.
Although my core expertise lies in Product Management, I can apply the same tools and learnings to guide your growth as if you were a 'product' to delight your customers (=employers, personal network) in hard to copy (=your core value proposition, relationships), margin enhancing ways (=achievement, career, money).
My journey so far:
- former robotics and machine learning research engineer with education from ITA and US
- worked and lived in 6 countries (FR, SP, IT, UK, DE, US) with on premise and globally distributed teams
- had roles as individual contributor, manager, manager of managers
- 2x founder
- worked with various business models (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) and direct sales/marketplaces
- with past in HealthTech, gig economy, FinTech, Aviation and Trasportation, TravelTech
I'd love your feedback on this quick read on some critical and often overlooked product management skills! #productmanagement #productgrowth #productmanager…
Read writing from Matteo Diana on Medium. Product practitioner — FinTech, Marketplaces, Tech. Every day, Matteo Diana and thousands of …
We will send you a quick email if Matteo has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!