Mentoring is my way of helping, and to me, mentoring is one of the best ways to help a deserving human fulfill their potential. I am naturally inclined to help everyone reach their best potential. With my experience and know-how, my motivation and energy, I am uniquely positioned to help my mentees. See you on the endless road of self-improvement!
How I look at my journey so far:
In my 15 years of experience, I have worked on a variety of products and platforms spanning the development of desktop clients to mobile apps to backend services.
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Expedia Mobile App
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
I have been extremely fortunate to have had a great professional journey and
- worked alongside real engineering and leadership gems since 2005.
- worked on a variety of things in my career,
- learned tons from terrific folks at Adobe, Expedia and Microsoft,
- consistently and deliberately tried new things to push myself out of my comfort zone,
- always went beyond the assigned tasks to create new opportunities,
- have seen successes and more importantly having learned from failures and mistakes,
- have the same level of energy, passion, and commitment I had at the start of my career to do better, to learn from folks and grow, and to help folks around me grow
What sets me apart in my ways of working:
My day to day responsibility is creating engineering plans for features on our roadmap, writing and reviewing engineering design documents, writing and reviewing code, guiding and mentoring the team members, and staying in sync with the engineering community at large.
I look at my core responsibility as "Going beyond the manager-assigned work onto more transformational initiatives".
I think out of the box and come up with initiatives while help in creating learning and growth opportunities for my team members.
Breathing technical and non-technical initiatives into the Team Culture is in my way of working. Tooling and Automation to create interesting opportunities and rid the team of mundane responsibilities is something I love.
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 4 calls per month
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Narinder has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!