Pam has been practicing for 14 years as a user experience designer and has worked on multiple platforms that include video games, augmented reality, SaaS, and web applications. She has worked for Electronic Arts and Ubisoft, creating work for such clients as Mercedes-Benz, Dreamworks, Scrabble, NBA, and NHL. Pam loves the challenge of solving complex problems, adapting her process to meet the needs of startups or large-scale organizations.
• 5+ years’ experience in leadership roles driving vision for User Experience design projects; shipped 20+ applications and video games across multiple platforms including AR/VR.
• Drove development of new product design and culture; including assembling and mentoring cross-functional team members, leading design strategy and project management efforts.
• Exceptional at identifying project and company UX design needs; working with team leads to understand current practices, introducing brainstorming processes for effective project management and requirements gathering.
• Directed branding and UX design of augmented reality application with a distributed team of eight, over six months. Provided UX expertise for a mobile RPG game with two-week turnaround time before Beta launch.
• Worked collaboratively in diverse work environments worldwide - Canada, Germany, United States, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia - on remote distributed and in-house teams.
$240 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 3-4 days
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
We will send you a quick email if Pam has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!