$350 / month
4 calls per month (45min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
Are you aiming to elevate your career, align your team for peak performance, and discover solutions so straightforward they make you think, "Ah! It’s obvious"? Then, you found the right person.
Examples of questions I may help you with:
- How can I become more efficient than my colleagues and be recognized as a leader by my superiors?
- What are effective strategies to improve business performance?
- How can I transform my team from followers into drivers of my business?
In my experience, goals are getting hard to achieve mostly in these 3 situations:
- Inner fight: It's hard to drive forward when all you see is a speedometer. It works for business, it works for you. When all efforts are spent internally who will take time to delight customers or get you seen by decision-makers. Do you spend enough time on seeking opportunities?
- Lack of Focus: People focused on data are often the leaders in business and life. The reality is - you measure the wrong or not useful metrics you don't move. There are always a handful of things you need to super focus on. Do you spend your time measuring the right things?
- Inconsistency: making 10 steps forwards and backwards will make you invest 60 steps but you will stay on the same place. Same with communication, if you call taxi a cab in USA you may wait too long to get a ride. Do you spend more time circling instead of spiraling ?
Some of the examples from my career:
- Reduced a plant's costs by 33% within 9 months by simplifying numerous rules down to three key statements and restructuring two meetings.
- Successfully turned around a $76+ million Oil and Gas corporation from the brink of bankruptcy.
- Revamped a 3.2 billion-pound North American supply chain, generating annual savings of over $100 million.
Your First Step:
Let's begin with an introductory chat – no obligations, simply a conversation to explore if we're the right match.
5 out of 5 stars
Moving out of a product role into more of a growth-focused position, I recognized a need for direct and personal guidance for continued career growth. I selected Taras because although he is in a different industry, his profile and accomplished experience mirror those skills I was seeking to cultivate. Thus far, Taras has exceeded my expectations. His business intuition and understanding of process improvement and efficiency are exemplary. But beyond this, he genuinely and empathetically seeks to understand the challenges around my specific business and culture, contextualized by my personal goals. His unique perspective on problems and solutions, underscored by his own achievements, have been extremely helpful. Every meeting, Taras poses and works through direct and relevant questions with me then assigns a specific objective(s) for the next meeting. He takes copious notes on what we discussed and, after each meeting, provides a summary as well as my next steps. Honestly, I've found myself looking forward to my calls with Taras more than I'd ever anticipated. If you're considering him for a mentor, don't wait a minute longer and just do it. Seriously, he is awesome!
Have you ever felt drained wasting time on a single decision meeting after meeting? Have you ever felt like an …
Everyone knows that sales are the fuel of the business. No sales - no business.
Could you do a better analysis? When you do analysis or your finance manager brings you the variance drivers, it …
We will send you a quick email if Taras has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!