$450 / month
4 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Hi there 👋 ^^
I'm Aymen and I'm a dedicated Platform / Site Reliability Engineering Leader with over a decade of experience in architecting, building, deploying, and managing large-scale Cloud platforms and Kubernetes/Containers environments.
I'm a proven leader in driving Cloud Native transformations, enhancing SRE practices, and ensuring secure, efficient, and resilient systems.
I help my mentees in their SRE and DevOps journey by working on real-world projects, they learn by doing how to provision Cloud Native Platforms in the Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure,..) using Infra as Code (Terraform, Pulumi,...) and managed Kubernetes clusters (EKS, GKE, AKS, ..) following the DevOps and SRE principles such IaC, Git, CI/CD, GitOps, Monitoring, Observability, SLOs, Tracing, Microservices,... with collaboration on Git (Github), Code Review, Pull Requests, and Pair Programming.
I am also helping experienced engineers to become the next successful Engineering Manager / Technical Leader in SRE and DevOps disciplines.
- Cloud Systems: Proficient in architecting, deploying, and managing distributed systems on Azure, AWS, and GCP and OpenStack (8 years)
- Kubernetes/Containers: 8 years of impactful production involvement in constructing and maintaining Container and Kubernetes platforms, harnessing the full power of highly scalable Cloud Native Apps.
- Strong Leadership: A rich background encompassing 5 years of leadership experience, including roles as Tech Lead, Team Lead, and Group Lead, showcasing adept people management and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated track in applying SRE principles, encompassing SLOs, Observability, Monitoring, Alerting, and Incident Management, with a track record of optimizing system reliability.
- Cloud Native Ecosystem: A 5-year immersion in the Cloud Native landscape, adeptly utilizing Service Mesh, GitOps, Network Policies, Admission Controllers, API Gateways, and more.
- DevSecOps: Well-versed in safeguarding Cloud-Native applications and adeptly implementing DevSecOps practices to ensure a robust security posture.
- Modern Platform Engineering: A solid 5-year experience in empowering self-service, GitOps and internal development platforms, leveraging tools such as Backstage and Keptn to streamline processes.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code: A seasoned practitioner, proficient in leveraging Terraform (8 years), Helm, Ansible, Salt, and Chef to orchestrate large-scale and complex (Cloud) infrastructural components.
- Programming: Adept with 8 years of Python development and 3 years of Go development, contributing to toil automation and infra tooling
5 out of 5 stars
Very happy with my experience so far with Aymen.
5 out of 5 stars
Aymen is really an awesome mentor. He has been really patient and has been teaching me new technologies with the best practices since the very first week. I'm looking forward to continue learning the DevOps ways with him for the upcoming year!
5 out of 5 stars
Aymen is good mentor
Wondering what Service Level Objectives (SLOs) are? Check out my new article! A complete guide to the service level objectives …
✅ Learn how to deploy your serverless services on Kubernetes using Knative ✅ Build and monitor your own PaaS ✅ …
✅Learn HCL and Terraform best practices by doing ✅Use Terraform and AKS to create a Kubernetes cluster ✅Use kubectl to …
We will send you a quick email if Aymen has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!