A mindful soul and a believer in simplicity ...
Like an alchemist, I love the magic of bringing two worlds together.
A mentor, author and product marketing influencer with 10+years of B2B SaaS product marketing at Fortune500 and startups. I am exploring a portfolio life one day at a time.
From frameworks to mentoring, I enjoy sharing experiences on authentic leadership, mindfulness, mental wellbeing and product marketing.
I recently embarked on a journey with stress and anxiety, mindfulness and essentialism, diversity and belonging. I am committed to break the stigma and be a voice for the unspoken. Taking a leap into the unknown, I have self-published books on my journey.
- A Broken Teacup: Filling the cracks with Mindfulness, Essentialism and Self-care
- Fearless: Be the Authentic Leader you will Follow
- A Book is Born: Guide to Self-publishing
- Product Marketing: Mastering the art and science of PMM
Blog - Inspire. Influence. Impact. https://divmanickam.substack.com
• I have led product marketing efforts in startups and Fortune 500 technology companies for 10+years. I have an MBA in Marketing from California State University East Bay, Masters in Cyber Security, and Bachelors in Information Technology from India.
• I was recognized as 2019 40 under 40 CSU East Bay recipient for contributions toward the workplace and community. I was also recognized as one of the top 100 Product Marketing Influencers (2019-21) by Product Marketing Alliance for redefining standards, helping shape the evolution of PMM, and elevating awareness among the C-suite.
Open to inquiries
Div is happy to answer your questions about the services.Get in touch
5 out of 5 stars
Thankful to Div for transforming my resume and providing me the tools and resources needed to reach my goals, create a portfolio and interview with confidence.
Sharing my experiences and frameworks: Stress and Anxiety | Mindfulness and Essentialism | Authentic Leadership | Product Marketing | Pursuit …
Watch now (10 min) | Back to school in 20 years - a heartwarming experience indeed. Thank you!
Self-Publish Date: Aug 21, 2022
$140 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
Here are focus areas I can help you to be your best! - Mentorship: Resume, Portfolio, Career GROW and Personal OKRs - Authentic Leadership: Diversity and Belonging - Mindfulness and Essentialism: Work-life Balance - Stress and Anxiety: Mental Wellbeing - Product Marketing: Messaging and Positioning, …
We will send you a quick email if Div has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!