One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
Hi, thanks for visiting my profile. My name is Dr. Inna Armstrong. I offer mentorship on wide variety of topics to equip start-ups and SMEs with tools and smart strategies needed to achieve rapid business growth. Looking forward to hearing from you.
• Entrepreneurial: built two companies from Startup to Grown-up establishing internationally recognized brands
• Advisory Board: HiPEAC, Seedstars Mentor & EIC Horizon Europe coach
• Corporate: 17+ years in International Project Management
• Recognitions: Global EdTech Thought Leader & Influencer (HolonIQ & Thinkers360)
• Academic: Lecturer at Macromedia University & Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg
I am here to help you reach your goals. How would you like to start?
5 out of 5 stars
Inna already gave me some great insight in the first 30 min call! I'm definitely going to proceed with her!
144 Women CEOs and Founders leading Global EdTech Startups
Find and work with our premier business-to-business thought leaders, advisors, authors, consultants, influencers and speakers today!
Here’s our list of 150 Women B2B Thought Leaders that you should follow in 2021. Congratulations to all our thought …
We will send you a quick email if Dr. Inna has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!