$450 / month
4 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
A dynamic and knowledgeable Principal Cloud Architect with a focus on AWS, now transitioning to Google Cloud. I bring over 20 years of IT industry experience, including 3.5+ years at AWS. My passion for innovation, change, and mentoring the next generation of engineers and architects is evident through my infectious enthusiasm and positive mindset. If you're seeking a mentor who can guide you through the complex world of cloud computing, support your career journey, and help you thrive in your role, look no further!
What can you expect from me as your mentor?
- Clear and effective communication as a native English speaker
- Guidance to navigate the vast opportunities in your career
- Coaching for interviews with top firms, including Amazon/AWS
- Support in onboarding into your new role and making an impact
- Assistance with writing thought leadership pieces
- 20+ years of experience in the IT industry, with the last 8 years dedicated to Enterprise Cloud Transformation
- Experienced in guiding on-premises teams through their organization's cloud journey
- Former Proserv Consultant at AWS Professional, handling demanding enterprise customers
- Certifications: AWS SAA, AWS SA Pro, AWS Security Specialty, AWS Networking Specialty, Terraform Associate
- Instructor experience: 3+ years as a VMware and Cisco Academy instructor
Let's work together to achieve your goals and advance your career in the cloud computing domain!
5 out of 5 stars
Very knowledgeable and fluent
5 out of 5 stars
Mohammed has been great so far in helping put my career into perspective. He has not been over bearing and forcing too many tasks on me at once but he is also not allowing me to relax and forget the goals I have set for myself. Incredibly knowledgeable in Networking as well as Cloud infrastructure and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a professional but likeable mentor.
Do you need to either demonstrate or learn more about using certificate-based authentication with AWS Site-to-Site VPN capabilities? In part …
Businesses are undergoing some form of digital transformation to continue serving their customers and remain relevant, especially in commoditised markets.
This article describes the requirements and complexities of implementing a secure landing zone in AWS cloud. Its purpose is to …
We will send you a quick email if Mohammed has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!