$310 / month
2 calls per month (45min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
Hi, welcome to my profile.
I'm an experienced people-oriented engineering leader with a customer-centric mindset and passion for product development. I love building teams and a culture where people catalyze success — not the other way around. I help technology leaders to become more human-oriented like I have, align engineering strategy with product vision to build killer products, and collaborate across the business to foster a culture of purpose.
Here is how I can help you:
- Identify your core values and principles.
- Help you build a high-performance team.
- Share best practices for building engineering teams.
- Establish a routine to improve your time management skills.
- Support you in defining the best strategy to deliver feedback and performance reviews.
- Review and help you improve your LinkedIn profile and CV for better visibility and impact.
- Establish a collaborative goal-setting system, define milestones, and keep you accountable.
- Understand your pain points and collaborate to build personalized solutions to overcome them.
- Improve your collaboration with cross-functional partners, broadening your organizational impact.
- Support managing workplace stress and avoiding burnout through sustainable priorities and self-care.
- Adopt a customer-centric mindset to align your engineering strategy with the business and customer needs.
- Help you build frameworks for complex decision-making, leveraging internal and external inputs for alignment.
- Create a Professional Development Plan tailored to your needs, where you can replicate it to your organization.
5 out of 5 stars
Raphael is a terrific mentor who is super generous with his time and has helped me quite a bit navigating my entry into the software engineering field. Strongly recommend. He is incredibly passionate about leadership and you should check out his articles!
5 out of 5 stars
Read writing from Raphael Neves on Medium. Passionate engineering leader who loves coding, coffee & building awesome products. I grow …
In a world where personal growth and professional success go hand in hand, personal initiative and effective managerial mentorship become …
In the fast-paced world of startups, the key to thriving is understanding and addressing customer needs. Regardless of the team …
We will send you a quick email if Raphael has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!