$350 / month
3 calls per month (60min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Having a good portfolio on hand is key for any designer in the job market. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an impressive portfolio that presenty your experience to future potential employers is always good to have. In this …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
If you are starting-up, developing or desiging a product, I can help you. If you are a designer or you are curious about how creative culture can boost your product and team, I can help you.
I have 23 years of experience developing meaningful innovative products in healthcare, consumer electronics (Samsung) home furnishings (Kohler Co.) and automotive (Ford Motor Co.). The common thread though all of of my work is dedication to human centred innovation.
I coach with a human centred approach too. I mentor my teams to be focused on
* Creating new meaningful value for customers and business.
* Enaging with each other with empthy, humility, candour and critically a growth mindset.
* Give, then take.
* Make human connections with each other and with their stakeholders.
* Work with personal balance and not to get bottle necked for optimal creative outcomes.
If you're looking for support in:
* Progressing your creative career and your creative leadership skills.
* Managing your creative design efforts in a global corporate environment
* Pin pointing the essential insights that drive paradigm shift product design and development
* Thinking holistically about experience product across multiple touchpoints through hardware, software and service.
We will send you a quick email if Robert has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!