United States of America
I'm a self-taught product designer located in San Francisco. I'm currently the sole designer at a small-ish legal tech startup, InCloudCounsel, and previously designed a chatbot platform at the Wells Fargo Innovation Group. Before that, I worked on an ecommerce platform at a medium-size startup, Skava, plus custom projects for clients like Apple.
What I can help with:
• Transitioning into UX or product design with no design degree
• Improving your portfolio
• A strategy for improving your skills (which ones, when, and how)
• Understanding what "collaborating with product and engineering" actually means
• Choosing the kind of company to work for
Other stuff about me:
• On the side: I have a passion for work with a mission. I've done a full website redesign as a volunteer with Tech for Campaigns, a non-profit. I've also worked on several political campaigns' websites and ads projects. Last year, I worked with an early-stage startup in government procurement on ideation and prototyping.
• Design interests: Design systems, the future of design tools, career paths
Feel free to get in touch to see if we might be a good fit! If you have clear goals and questions, great – let me know. If not, I'll ask you a bunch of questions so we can figure it out together.
$40 per monthNo spots left
Pay with Credit Card
Average Response Time
Usually responds within a few days
At MentorCruise, we're offering longterm mentorship with all of our mentors.
If you're just looking to check things out, or just want to talk to one of our mentors, you can book one of the single Sessions listed below.
After booking, you can instantly get in touch with the mentor of your choice!