I work as a Data Science consultant for a boutique consulting firm, where we compete with Big 4 on large transformation deals. I also work as a machine learning engineer at GroupBy Inc, a Google Cloud Retail AI Partner.
- I have helped multiple mentees in their career transition into data science and machine learning, one example is Youssef, check Feature links
- I am leading 500k data infrastructure project, and transforming ML production by planning and implementing data transformation strategy
- I am a contributor to the Big Science project, which led to being a Co-Author on The BigScience ROOTS Corpus: A 1.6TB Composite Multilingual Dataset, and a co-maintainer of PIISA
- I am an admin for the largest official AI Discord server
We could talk about:
- Applied Machine Learning / AI in Production, Natural Language Processing, Time Series, Data-Centric Machine Learning
- Early Career Transition, Company Data Strategy, Privacy Data, Networking
Why we've developed this collective across industry and disciplines to create a standard that protects personal information through AI/ML.
1.6TB multilingual dataset created collaboratively within BigScience to train language models
Project Link: https://youssefsultan.github.io/posts/wholefoods-data-scraper/⬇️⬇️⬇️Check here prior to asking your question⬇️⬇️⬇️How to become a Data Analyst ...
$180 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
We will send you a quick email if Ian has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!