$240 / month
2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 3-4 days
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
If you are confused and struggling about bringing the solutions to real-life complex problems to reality using technology, you have landed on the right profile.
I help tech professionals who want to grow in their high demanding technology careers and non-tech professionals who want to bring their idea into reality through innovative technological solutions.
Coming from India's one of the most premium institutes (IIT Kharagpur) and having over seven years of experience, building scalable & stable products that can solve real-life problems is something I enjoy.
I have worked in fast-paced startups to a growing unicorn enterprise in the healthcare space along with my initiative.
At my present company, I lead a team of over 25+ Engineers to enable high-quality healthcare for corporates, insurance companies, and affinity partners like Amazon, Walmart, Accenture, Deloitte, TCS, MaxLife, Vakarangee, etc. ( over 700 integrations done ).
My key responsibilities are -
1. Strategise & design products & features from scratch. From Authentication/Authorisation To Payments
2. Scale the technology architecture, team, and product
3. Conduct performance reviews, mentor, and guide the team.
4. Code and Architect key features
5. Strong grasp of technologies like Nodejs, Python, Mysql, Redis / Memcache, MongoDB, React, etc.
6. Strong grip on AWS Cloud and its services, including SQS, RDS, ECS, EBS, Cloudwatch, ELK, etc.
Coaching & Mentoring is one of the passions which I practice in my life. If you want to leverage my experience and expertise in your career growth, contact me.
Here are a few bonus tips for all my students -
1. Effective Communication for salary negotiations & stakeholder management.
2. Make your work visible to the team for career growth.
3. Interview preparation tips while being in a job.
4. Discover your passion if you have not found it yet.
And much more...
We will send you a quick email if Kiran has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!