One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
👋 Hello, my name is Krutik!
I am a senior software engineer based in Canada working for Hp Inc, with more than five years of experience in software engineering.
Software development can be quite challenging! When I initially embarked on this journey, I did not clearly understand what I was doing. I scoured forums, Google, and Stack Overflow in search of answers, only to frequently come up empty-handed. However, after enduring considerable struggles, I eventually found someone who provided guidance and helped me navigate my career and software-related queries. Now, I'm eager to extend that same assistance to you!
Here's what you can expect from me
- Listen and understand your learning goals
- Design a development plan based on your learning goals
- Help you understand complex concepts
- Provide coding exercises
- Give quality code review feedback
- Help you when you are stuck
- Help building perfect resume
- Help you prepare for a coding interview
- Help you to target job search
Here is what I can help you with:
- Server-side development (NodeJS, NestJS, Express)
- Front-end development (React, Next.js)
- Mobile app development (React Native, Expo)
- Testing (unit, integration, E2E)
- Styling application (Tailwind, MUI)
- DevOps (Docker, Kubenetes, Serveless)
- Implementing Clean Code (Single responsibility)
- Design Patterns
- Productivity and Career Advice
I'm excited to be a part of your software engineering journey and help you navigate the path to success. Let's work together to unlock your full potential and achieve your career aspirations!
We will send you a quick email if Krutik has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!