Resume Feedback with Anna
5.0 out of 5 stars
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an … Learn more
About this Session
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers is always good to have.
In this session, a mentor with hiring experience will go over your CV and give you actionable points on how to improve it. You will be able to follow along and make these changes right away, hopefully leaving you with a top-notch CV at the end of the sessions.
As a hiring manager and an engineer in the past, I've been on both sides of the hiring process. I've helped both new and experienced engineers upgrade their CVs for their next career moves, and I'll help you package your experience in a way that fits your career aspirations.
What you'll get:
- a 30-minute feedback session with clear action items
- answers to your questions (can be submitted before the session or asked during the call)
- your CV with my notes as PDF annotations after the session
- a personalized list of resources to help you improve your resumé
How this usually works:
1. After booking a session for CV feedback, you send me your CV with some notes about your experience and career goals. You'll also get a Calendly link to book a feedback call.
2. We meet for a 30-minute session where I share my feedback and provide a list of action items.
3. After the call, I send a follow-up email with the suggestions discussed and a personalized list of recommended resources.
I look forward to reviewing your resume!
Our pledge to your protection and satisfaction
If you don't hear from a mentor, it only takes one click to get your money back, report the mentor and cancel the booking.
Top rated mentor
We take quality seriously! All mentors are pre-vetted and continuously evaluated based on their ratings.
Whatever it takes, we try to find the easiest way to schedule a session between you and your mentor.
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars