Book a "Introductory Call" with Carlotta Tatti
Hi there! 👋 I’ve been unofficially mentoring new developers for many years now. I’ve learned many things the hard way or the slow way in the last 5 years working as a software developer. Any week that I can meaningfully help someone else by sharing my hard-earned insights is a good week. If you are looking to talk to someone about the following, get it touch!:
* Help with any aspect of digital product building using mobile iOS technologies (Objective-C, Swift etc) as well backend API design and data modeling
* Computer Science Fundamentals - any concept that you want to understand better, I love breaking down explaining concepts in an easy to understand way
* Tips for how succeed at your new dev job - from reading other people’s code to participating in code reviews. To finding your niche and becoming a helpful team member.
* Career transitions within software industry (I’ve gone from being an embedded firmware engineer to web developer to indie maker - and happy to talk about all the different things you can do in technology)
* Learning and Productivity - habits for making sure you’re growing as a developer, setting aside daily coding and creating time, how to decide what new tech or tool or learn (or ignore)
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain how they would set up a mentorship with you.
This session is perfect if you're looking for a longterm mentor, but you're just not sure how this can work – or if you already set eyes on a specific mentor, and want to get to know them beforehand.