Hello Future Mentee & aspiring entrepreneur🎉,
Do you have a great idea, but you don't know where/ how to begin?
Are you working as an employee and want to start a side-project?
Or maybe are you collecting more information about entrepreneurship before starting your passion project?
If your answer is YES to any of the questions above, and you are looking to make your idea a reality, I am here to help you!
Starting your entrepreneurial journey, you must have read some business books, all telling you what to do when you ALREADY have customers. But how to identify your first customers?
Based on the Lean approach I meet you where you need it the most: How to find and engage with your first customers.
Mentees-Entrepreneurs can expect to experiment:
- how to identify their customers' problems by asking the right questions
- how to establish traction
- how to pull meaningful data from them, and introduce your prototype to them
- how to test which marketing channels will work, so you know where to focus your time and energy after launch.
Based on the Lean Start-up, my entrepreneurial experience, and the work I have done with mentees from all around the world during the last 4 years now, I developed a 3-months program to help you:
- explore the right opportunity for you based on data
- define the problem you want to tackle
- Connecting with your market
At the end of the 3 months, you will be able to :
- validate if you are pursuing the right opportunity...😎😎
- ...or not, so you can pivot to start another product 🎢🎢
- or ship a product that fulfills the needs of your targeted customers. 👏👏
More importantly, you will have the right mindset and habits to launch any ambitious project/product you want.
Hey, thanks for reading until here!
A few words about myself. My name is Olga. I am a lawyer who turned into a product manager with 5+ years of experience. I am involved in several products for larger companies (Unilever, h&m) but also with start-ups and social ventures.
During my free time, I love creating new products and embracing my entrepreneurial side.
I have 4 years of experience as a mentor with mentees from the US, Switzerland, France, and Mexico.
I am from France, so if you are more comfortable with "omelette du fromage ", feel free to drop me a line ;)
So if you want to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey, let's book a free 20-minutes call to discuss about your goals, project, and aspirations.
Can't wait to hear from you 👋