I am a user interface engineer at Campaign Monitor and I also co-organise the codebar Sydney meetup. I care deeply about accessibility and semantic, well-documented code, and I am always keen to learn new things and remain curious. Prior to my experience in the technology industry as a developer, I completed a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree, the latter while working full-time. I enjoy blogging and writing about many topics, particularly personal development. I am extremely passionate about bringing up other women in tech.
Get in touch with me if you want to chat about:
• front-end development or user interface development
• writing semantic, maintainable code
• formal education vs. learning on your own
• diversity and inclusivity in a community or within a company
• effective verbal and digital communication in the workplace
• being a good team player
• work/life (or just life!) balance
• productivity and personal goals
• getting started with blogging or maintaining a blog
At MentorCruise, we're offering longterm mentorship with all of our mentors.
If you're just looking to check things out, or just want to talk to one of our mentors, you can book one of the single Sessions listed below.
After booking, you can instantly get in touch with the mentor of your choice!
|CV Feedback (~30 min)||$69||More Information|
|Introductory Call (~30 min)||$39||More Information|