I am a user interface engineer at Campaign Monitor and I also co-organise the codebar Sydney meetup. I care deeply about accessibility and semantic, well-documented code, and I am always keen to learn new things and remain curious. Prior to my experience in the technology industry as a developer, I completed a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree, the latter while working full-time. I enjoy blogging and writing about many topics, particularly personal development. I am extremely passionate about bringing up other women in tech.
Get in touch with me if you want to chat about:
• front-end development or user interface development
• writing semantic, maintainable code
• formal education vs. learning on your own
• diversity and inclusivity in a community or within a company
• effective verbal and digital communication in the workplace
• being a good team player
• work/life (or just life!) balance
• productivity and personal goals
• getting started with blogging or maintaining a blog
It is wonderful – Georgie helped me a lot!
$50 per monthApply for Mentorship Book a Call
Pay with Credit Card
What can I expect?
Average Response Time
Usually responds within a few days
Part of these groups
We will send you a quick email if Georgie has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!