I am a user interface engineer at Campaign Monitor. I care deeply about accessibility and semantic, well-documented code, and I am always keen to learn new things and remain curious. Prior to my experience in the technology industry as a developer, I completed a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree, the latter while working full-time. I enjoy blogging and writing about many topics, particularly personal development. I am extremely passionate about bringing up other women in tech.
Get in touch with me if you want to chat about:
• front-end development or user interface development
• writing semantic, maintainable code
• formal education vs. learning on your own
• diversity and inclusivity in a community or within a company
• effective verbal and digital communication in the workplace
• being a good team player
• work/life (or just life!) balance
• productivity and personal goals
• getting started with blogging or maintaining a blog
$50/monthNo spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 3 calls per month
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Georgie has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!