# What to expect:
## I will
* Give direction in terms of what to learn and how to learn it
* Give explanations both technical and regarding the approach to problems
* Give and record code reviews
* Be flexible within my niche
## I won't
* Debug specifics problem for you (I can do this occasionally if you're really stuck)
* Do your homework
* Google things for you
* Create a custom syllabus for you (I tried this approach in the past but it seems not to work out how I intended)
# You are
* Student/trying to break into the industry
# I am
I'm an extremely motivated and introspective English Software engineer, moving internationally to pursue career success. I'm currently running my own software business as an independent software consultant. I've been thinking a lot about what needs to be done to succeed during my time as an engineer, I'd love to share these insights with people and help them achieve their career/academic dreams. I have previously worked at other prestigious companies as a developer such as JPMorgan Chase & Co and one of Europe's most successful Tech Unicorns - Adyen (Bigger than Spotify!).
I think my major selling point is I'm really not a genius at all, and I've had to fight to get where I am using good strategy and appropriate use of hard work. I believe these lessons are very teachable.
I'm looking for a specific type of mentee so please don't be upset if I end up declining!
If you're interested let's have a call free of charge to talk things through.
Quick note: Despite my current title I do not work with Machine Learning, I cover software engineering. I'm sure there are plenty of other great mentors on here who could help you out with ML instead.
$100/month2 spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Regular calls, per agreement
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Greg has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!