We will discuss your specifics needs and interests, but here are some of the things I can help you with:
- Discuss how to join the tech industry.
- Provide tips on how to communicate your value and impact in your resume and/or interviews.
- Build a program development and execution strategy and roadmap.
- Determine metrics to measure and communicate your success.
- Develop a plan to scale your programs.
- Communicate to stakeholders (users, executives, team members, etc.)
- Improve how you and/or your team works, increasing speed and results.
- LinkedIn profile reviews
- Navigate a career change, introduction to program management, and more!
- Improve your program and/or project management skills to better execute and deliver impactful results.
- Organize and structure large and/or small scale events
You will benefit the most from a mentorship with me if you:
- Commit to our arrangement and respect our time together.
- Are open about your needs and provide feedback to help me better support you. Feel welcome to disagree and help me understand where we can improve.
- Understand what you need help with, your goals, and what you plan to get out of this mentorship to help guide our discussions. If you don’t know and want to explore possibilities, we can also do that together :).
- Show up to meetings on-time and prepared. This will help us get the most value out of our time together.
- Are open to constructive feedback and eager to learn new topics.
- Willing to finish assigned work on-time.
- Consistent with communication and flexible with time. My schedule isn’t consistent, but I will respond within 24 hours of an email or text and ensure we’re aligned on expectations.
- Take initiative in your own learning and development
- Stay positive! This can be a challenging process, but we will get through it together.
As my mentee, you’ll have hands on support from me as you work to achieve your goals. Email or text me at any time and I’ll respond within 24 hours. We can set up video calls as needed.
Reach out in your application if you have any questions. You’ll have a free 7 day trial as we start working together for us to make sure the mentorship is the right fit for us both!
Disclaimer, please read: I am operating on behalf of myself and not on behalf of any affiliated company or organization. I will not discuss or disclose any confidential or proprietary information related to any affiliated company or organization. Any attempts to obtain the above mentioned information will result in an immediate termination of our mentor / mentee relationship and will be reported to Mentor Cruise.
5 out of 5 stars
Kenton is a great mentor that not only supports you in your career, but other accepts of your life. He truly cares about you as a person and wants what is best for you.
5 out of 5 stars
Kenton provided valuable insights into making career decisions and the responsibilities of PM. I'm glad that Kenton provided tremendous help during my job searching/interview process.
$350 / month
Up to 3 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Looking to learn a new skill? The vast amount of resources on any topic on the internet can feel overwhelming at times. A mentor can give you an overview of worthwhile content, and work with you to create a study plan. For this session, it …
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
We will send you a quick email if Kenton has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!