I am a former corporate technology leader now scaling engineering at a startup. I am committed not only to getting the job done, but building high-quality software that users love, in an environment where people are enjoying themselves. This is harder than it sounds!
I have a background in mathematics, computer science, and UX design. In my spare time I write about the latest advances in front-end development, and in the spare time I have left after that, I cook and rock climb. I'm passionate about supporting others to develop in their careers, and hope that some of my experiences can help them do so.
Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to talk about:
- Leading technology teams
- Good engineering practices
- Approaches to product development
- Software architecture and design
- Career development for engineers
- Creating and presenting technical strategies
- Work/life balance in tech
We will send you a quick email if Simon has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!