Experienced product leader with a cross-functional experience across Technology, Product, Business & People.
I co-founded an educational technology company, StudyPad, Inc, (www.splashmath.com) to provide an immersive learning experience for elementary school kids. Scaled the product from inception to more than 20 million users, while building a company of 40+ people.
Currently, I work at Booking.com, owning the safe growth of supply, by increasing automation through machine learning products.
- Cross-Functional Communication: Equally good at technical communication with devs & discussing business case with leadership.
- Leadership: leading by example, not by authority.
- Data-driven: Ability to ask the right questions, analyze data and deduce meaningful results
- Managing PMs
- 7+ years of Product experience
- Ruthless prioritization of user stories
- Experimentation - A/B tests
- Data Analysis
- AI-driven product development - gather training data, building models & deploying to production
- Product Discovery and Market Validation
- Market Research - Customer Interviews & Surveys
- Email Marketing - Drip Campaigns & Newsletters
At MentorCruise, we're offering longterm mentorship with all of our mentors.
If you're just looking to check things out, or just want to talk to one of our mentors, you can book one of the single Sessions listed below.
After booking, you can instantly get in touch with the mentor of your choice!