At heart, I am a second-generation (mechanical) engineer excited about how technology can improve business outcomes and drive sustainability in the wider industry, above all when it comes to decarbonisation. A passionate life-long learner, I've chosen a non-traditional career path which gave me the opportunity to acquire many skills and experiences - which I would like to share with others.
I am a creative thinker with a lot of international exposure, having lived and worked in seven different countries. Competitive by nature, I stand by the quote of the racing driver I admire the most, Ayrton Senna: “If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.”
An underdog story resonates strongly with me (since I've considered myself to be one), so I want to help entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups succeed. My strength lies in helping you:
- Understand the market you are entering and the competitive threats
- Define the strengths of your business model and the best means of leveraging them
- Formulate a strong go-to-market that will help you grow the business
- Maintain focus and discipline on the defined business plan
- Iterate the business plan and go-to-market based on feedback
We will send you a quick email if Adrian has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!