👋🏼 Hii! I am a principal product designer at Salesforce. Most of my work has been B2B2C products, where I advocate for simple and elegant experiences consumers expect, while embracing the complex and robust systems of enterprise software. 9 years ago, I left a job in marketing to pursue design, and later, left my hometown of Vancouver, BC for San Francisco to achieve my goal or working for a tech giant. I am particularly interested in helping designers just starting their careers and working with people who want to hone personal and soft skills to achieve more happiness and success at work.
As a mentor, I can help you:
- Navigate a career change into product design
- Prepare for interviews (your narrative, resume, portfolio, case study presentation)
- Develop a career roadmap with actionable goals
- Learn techniques to manage emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Define your ideal career and take steps to achieve it
I am interested in coaching as a way to share things I have learned in my 10+ year career that I know will benefit others. Working together will be most productive if you have an outcome or goal in mind (i.e. career change, interview readiness, how to get out of a work rut). If you're interested in connecting, let's chat!
We will send you a quick email if Emma has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!