$220 / month
2 calls per month (30min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
I'm a seasoned business operations, strategy, and analytics professional with over 7 years of experience. I started my career at Bain & Company working on strategic projects for large fortune 100 companies across a variety of projects and industries.
Following Bain, I moved to Springboard, a online education provider focused on enabling career changes for adults trying to move into tech fields such as software engineering, data science, UX design, and cyber security. At Springboard I built out the both the business operations & strategy and analytics teams from the ground up.
I've worked with mentees with a broad range of experience and goals, and am happy to help, even if you don't know exactly where to start!
I have a ton of experience and love supporting mentees on a wide range of topics including:
- Analytics- how to conduct analytics, how to draw insights and synthesis from data, how to best visualize and communicate data, how to use BI tools such as Looker and LookML
- Excel- financial and forecast modeling, analytics and data exploration
- PPT- crafting a strong presentation, building a compelling storyline, communicating ideas effectively
- Complex problem solving- how to structure and tackle ambiguous or complex problems, where to start, how to workplan
- Communication- best practices working with and engaging execs, CEOs/founders, board members; how to convey your point and effectively communicate
- Management (upwards and downwards)- best practices leading teams, hiring, how to get the most out of direct reports and managers while looking out for yourself
- Career trajectories- making sure you are set up for success and getting the opportunities you need. How to think about taking a sabbatical or changing jobs / next steps in a career
- Start-ups- best practices when fundraising, building pitch or investment decks and data rooms
Outside of work, I love the outdoors and outdoor sports such as snowboarding and soccer. I'm a live music enthusiast, and enjoy traveling. I've taken work sabbaticals as well and can chat about weighing staying at a job vs exploring personal passions or moving on to the next opportunity.
Let me know if I can be at all helpful for you in your career!
We will send you a quick email if Eric has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!